We are living in the age of technology. Therefore, important information, memories and photos, projects are saved on the hard disk. If damage to the hard disk all within one second is lost. Computer users usually don’t back up their files because of a absolute menace still exists.

A simple method that we people on customer when backing up their computers is to arrange all file on the computer that needs to be back up.

Generally, these files are locus on the “My Documents” and desktop. I create a several files on the desktop, limit of each folder to the size of a disk whether it be a CD or DVD depending on how I am backing up my files. This way, every file on the desktop equivalent to one back up disk.

I transfer entire the files from “My Documents” and put them in the folders that I created. Later the files are in the relative folders on the desktop.

Click on the “Write Files to Disk” and follow the on screen wizard.
Once you are finished backing up all your files, move them back to “My Computer” or remove them if you need the space.
Your computer files regularly to avoid losing it. Regular basis and do not lose data.

0 comments



Recommended Money Makers